Saturday, July 19, 2008

Uh-huh

I'm not sure what it is lately, but sitting at an Air Force base the last few days has generated two things...

An attempt to nearly fucking kill myself by drinking a third of a bottle of Jeremiah Weed,

And bizarre aviation shit like this.

What military aircraft are you?

B-52 Stratofortress

You're a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren`t afraid to throw your weight around.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

I'm not so sure about the "old and wise" bullshit, though. I do love destruction, though.

That's why I'm trying to kill off the Jeremiah Weed bottle before I return to the combat zone...because there's nothing quite like waking up and realizing I was still trashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment